Stop worrying, there probably is an afterlife...
- Could the field of psi research have found its breakthrough?
- Man gets kicked in the head during mugging, becomes maths genius.
- Who is in control? You, or your brain?
- Here come the brain-controlled drones.
- My son went to heaven and all I got was a #1 best-seller.
- We interrupt this Singularity to bring you a reality check.
- Putting a human face to alien abductees.
- Exploring the lost secrets of Maya technology (Amazon US and UK).
- The lost civilisations that pioneered skull surgery. For when you need surgery like you need a hole in your head.
- Neurons in pigeon brains respond to magnetic fields. If all pigeons were like Magneto, I'm sure they'd instigate a coup….coup.
- But our cephalopod overlords wouldn't stand for such avian insurrection: octopus grabs, eats seagull.
- Seattle attorney says the U.S. sent him on time travels.
- The inconvenient astrologer of MI5.
- Psycho-analyzing pseudo-superheroes.
- SETI's Seth Shostak suffers from strange email syndrome.
- Sex with circuitry satiates the socially awkward.
- I apologise for the last three news stories if you have a lisp.
- Is Ridley Scott's Prometheus a Lovecraftian 2001?
- Investigating the infamous 'alien with secret service' photo.
- Strange objects punching holes through Saturn's outer ring.
- Is God an alien mathematician?
- Why I am no longer a skeptic.
- The delights of word play, from ancient times to the present.
- Taking a stand against the killing of Bigfoot.
- Sign the petition in support of 'UFO Hacker' Gary McKinnon.
- Flying polyhedron moves by flipping itself inside out.
Quote of the Day:
I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.