To teach if we are called upon
To be taught if we are fortunate.
- Timothy Ferris, producer of Voyager's golden record, ponders upon the never-ending journey of his creation [More].
- Finding ET may require giant robotic leap --and taking notes from Clarke's books...
- UFO lands in the White House, and out comes a bald slim humanoid --oh, wait! it's just Nick Redfern.
- Interview with Greg 'Space Brother' Bishop.
- MIB security camera video debunked?
- DARPAnana split: hypersonic prototype crashed in 2011 because its skin peeled off.
- How to build a real-life time machine --grab a pencil: this is heavy stuff.
- Spritualism and Ouija boards in Mexico.
- Last missing fragment from the Egyptian Book of the Dead discovered in Queensland by "Dr. Taylor." How FORTuitous.
- Nessie caught on sonar?
- Playful Sasquatches build sturdy stick structures to pass the time when they are not busy avoiding hairless monsters with boom sticks.
- Not-so-playful Sasquatch hunters build flimsy lawsuits against Matt Moneymaker & Cryptomundo when they are not busy not finding Sasquatch.
- Ancient viruses from the dinosaur era still thrive in our genes. Talking hoarding to a *whole* new level...
- Hungry hungry
hipposhumans: Ever since we started scavenging the plains of Africa 2.5 million years ago, we've eaten our way to the top of the food chain.
- Did climate change shape human evolution? So that might explain things: we're a nostalgic species.
- Red pill of the day: California governor will no longer be briefed about Australia's annual kangaroo harvest reports. I bet that was Ah!nold's favorite day at the office.
Quote of the day:
"Send more Chuck Berry"
Steve Martin's suggested response of an alien race
after they find Voyager's golden record.