Congrats to my lil sister!
- I have seen the future of science and it's spin all the way: excellent dissection of all points of view on the precognition experiment controversy.
- What we have here, is a failure to replicate: skeptic weighs in on Bem's experiment and the negative replication.
- Brain region correlated with frequency of déjà vu experiences.
- Evidence builds that meditation strengthens the brain.
- Is there an afterlife? I'm aiming to find out, hopefully without taking the direct route (just yet at least!). Appreciate your assistance...
- Teen claims Ouija Board told him to stab his friend.
- India's Stonehenge discovered in K'taka.
- Obsidian blade discovery suggests Göbekli Tepe was a pilgrimage hub 11,000 years ago.
- Sexually rejected flies turn to booze.
- Ay caramba! Universal translator lets you speak a foreign language in your own voice.
- Putting the brakes on faster-than-light neutrinos.
- Even still, neutrinos make for a super-fast communication method.
- Ray Kurzweil says we'll accept computers as humans some day.
- Does video game 'Mass Effect' solve the Fermi Paradox?
- Exeter UFO incident solved?
- Unknown tech company defies the FBI and shines a light on the depths of modern-day surveillance.
- The NSA is building America's biggest spy centre, allowing Total Information Awareness program a second life. You know, the guys with this fantastic logo...
- Led Zep guitarist Jimmy Page to release infamous Lucifer Rising recordings.
- Image of the Day: IKEA instructions for Stonehenge assembly.
Quote of the Day:
Sherlock Holmes is a massive figure in people's minds. More massive than a lot of real historical characters - these figures have real weight. They might be just made out of words and paper, but their effect in the world can be massive, if they've got the right kind of mass, the right kind of gravity and momentum.