Posted by Greg at 11:57, 27 Feb 2012
- Debunking doomsday.
- Enter the Bxx for a haunting experience.
- We are the aliens.
- Exactly how far have we sent our radio broadcasts into the galaxy?
- Nomad planets roam our galaxy.
- Professor Brian Cox says "everything is connected", but he's wrong. What a nobber.
- Are we all machine and no ghost?
- An out-of-body experience could just be a beat away in Virginia.
- Stone Age pebble holds mysterious meaning.
- In the Yucatan jungle, a sprawling Maya city lies protected by jaguars, monkeys and trees.
- Raindrops help to calm winds.
- Strange skies: seven wonders of the atmosphere.
- Quantum entanglement takes off.
- Those who trust their feelings can predict future events more accurately.
- Paranormal activity.
- The return of Spring-Heeled Jack?
- Getting skeptics to think skeptically about their skepticism.
- The darker side of (some) scientists.
- The neuroscience of magic, by Teller.
- The 2011 Japanese tsunami: then and now in pictures.
Quote of the Day:
A friend is one before whom I may think aloud.
Ralph Waldo Emerson