Posted by Greg at 12:42, 15 Feb 2012
"The tuning is OMGWTF"...
- Cryptozoology double whammy: Woolly mammoth video shown to be a hoax, and Iceland's monster unmasked.
- Alien technology found on Mars!
- But the Red Planet could be a lonely place for a while, as Obama slashes NASA's funding…but DARPA keeps all their cash.
- DARPA's magic plan for battlefield illusions to mess with the enemy's mind.
- Australian entrepreneur Dick Smith offers one million dollars for proof of cold fusion technology.
- Caught a virus, and all of a sudden we were mammals.
- Scientists create brain cells from human skin.
- Seagoing dinosaurs did not explode nearly as often as scientists believed, according to a new study. And the prehistoric world just got a whole lot less interesting…
- Stonehenge tops poll of most romantic places in England.
- The dark, bloody origins of Valentine's Day.
- And if you're already planning for next Valentine's Day, why not consider the ultimate romantic day out with your partner: visiting St. Valentine's skull.
- Hollywood action film director's new project based on the Dyatlov Pass Incident. No shortage of teh creepy in that one.
- Did the Nazis kill Tesla?
- Behind the Mask: Aliens or cosmic jokers?
- Big 'C' and little 'c' conspiracy theories.
- Vatican scandal as the Monsignor's mutiny.
- Ten years after decriminalisation, drug abuse is down by half in Portugal.
- Component of Greek astrology found to originate in Babylonia.
Quote of the Day:
You've confused a 'war on religion' with 'not always getting everything you want'.