Take me down to Paradigm city
where the aliens are green, & the Hadels are pretty
Take me hooome!
- Could the future wars be fought with mind control? Fought: possibly. Funded: DEFINITELY.
- Mee-eee-eh! The truth behind the US' secret psychic program.
- Dean Radin's online precognition experiment --no, it's not a 'goat' app for your iPad...
- The hidden energy behind the sense of being stared at --no, ma'am, it ain't the potential energy stored in your Wonderbra...
- A mammoth petroglyph in Utah?
- Study reveals possible new key to human evolution
- Video: "There never was a first person" says Richard Dawkins.
- Magic Mushrooms, International Law, and the Failed War on Drugs.
- Astrology, Ayahuasca, & Reincarnation: archetypal patterns in past lives.
- When we align with intent there is not reason anymore, there is only Seeing.
- Move over, Tang: The miraculous NASA breakthrough that could save millions of lives.
- Alien life unlikely to be intelligent, or even multi-cellular, says scientist.
- UFO contact in Necochea (Argentina).
- Rebuttal to a skeptic's article on Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
- Iron Sky new poster and trailer. It's gonna be HEILarious!
- Red pill of the day: Obama tests the newest gadget in the Army's arsenal. I'm not a war-monger, but that looks kinda sweet.
Big, BIG thanks to Rick
Quote of the Day:
"For approximately 500 years [science's] argument for its pre-eminence was that it could create beautiful toys: aircraft, railroads, global economies, television, spacecraft. But that is a fool’s argument for truth! I mean, that’s after all how a medicine show operates, you know: the juggler is so good, the medicine must be even better! This is not an entirely rational way to proceed."