I'm no clown I won't back down…
- 2045: the year man becomes immortal. Gotta be a lot of disappointed people passing away in 2044.
- Scientists suck power from cockroaches, Matrix-style. Why don't we just give the machines an instruction manual, dammit!
- Sacrificing the desert to save the Earth: the cost of solar farms.
- Amazonian fungi eats plastic.
- Rupert Sheldrake: the heretic at odds with scientific dogma.
- Fans flock to home as news spreads of the resurrection of zombie musician.
- Alien life may not require a stabilising moon.
- Rendlesham revealed: what really happened?
- Cars mysteriously refuse to open in English village.
- CIA argues that release of documentation regarding the Bay of Pigs debacle would "confuse the public".
- Jade mask found inside Pyramid of the Sun.
- Did early humans ride the waves to Australia?
- What lies beneath? Russian drill nears 14-million-year-old lake buried beneath the Antarctic ice.
- Zap your brain to put yourself in the zone.
- Do the dead outnumber the living? Worth contemplating, in case of a zombie apocalypse.
- DIYers attempt to split the atom on their home stove.
Thanks Rick and RPJ.
Quote of the Day:
Opinions have caused more ills than the plague or earthquakes on this little globe of ours.