- Time in space may alter astronaut's genes. Well duh…any Fantastic Four reader could tell you that.
- No solar disaster…this time. Make sure you check out Robert Schoch's fascinating article about the chances of a solar apocalypse in Darklore Volume 6.
- NASA's GRAIL mission returns first video of the far side of the Moon.
- Need a whole lotta GRAILs to do the same on Jupiter…two newly discovered moons bring its total to 66.
- Fourth exo-planet that could support life found.
- Lennon, Shatner, Ali, and twelve other strange celebrity UFO sightings.
- It Came From Above (or Did It?): Solving the 'Sky Noise' Mystery.
- Junk or treasure? An introduction to space archaeology.
- Why did Psychic Sally lose her powers in September 2011?
- The hounding of 'Psychic Sally' is becoming a modern-day witch-hunt.
- Who you gonna telegraph? Charles Darwin, Ghostbuster.
- A young J.K. Rowling is zoo excited that her book Harry Potter has sold 30,000 copies. Just goes to show we never know what could be just around the corner for us all…
- Scientists create computer that can decode your thoughts and put them into words.
- Ethical concerns about boosting animals from sentience to self-aware consciousness.
- Animal camouflage: true masters of disguise.
- Did you know there are more than a million ants for every human on Earth? Ten frightening facts about ants. And I for one welcome our new insect overlords.
- Study counters arsenic life claims.
- Are we alone in a universe of bacteria? Is complex life just a freak accident?
- Researchers design self-guided bullet. Yay, science!
- Books of human flesh: the history behind annthropodermic bibliopegy.
Quote of the Day:
Most of our ancestors were not perfect ladies and gentlemen. The majority of them weren't even mammals.
Robert Anton Wilson