”The voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.”
- The holy grail of solar system formation.
- Quantum entanglement, extended.
- After the Kyoto Protocol.
- Gravity map reveals moon’s fractured crust and may answer Mars H2O question.
- Is Venus still volcanic?
- Unlocking the secrets of ’time reversal’.
- Life on the black marble, with images.
- Toutatis asteroid to fly-by next week.
- Vesta’s mysterious channels.
- Decline in big, old trees goes global.
- Death of Dead Sea reveals clues to what lies ahead.
- Mystery of rivers, unraveled.
- Nature’s zombies.
- The island that wasn’t.
- R.O.U.S. spotted on Mars?
- An argument against the Matrix.
- Will 'Bioshock Infinite' fly?
- Fly me to the moon... for 1.4 billion.
- Harlan Ellison and Paul Chadwick return to comic books.
- This week’s proof of the pending robo-pocalypse… Robot Wars.
With thanks to RPJ...
Quote of the Day:
“People wish to learn to swim and at the same time to keep one foot on the ground.”