When the world ends, we can only hope the soundtrack is *Shels...
- Researchers crack a 250-year-old code, and find a secret society inside.
- SETI gets a $3.5 million funding boost from a technology pioneer.
- Are Mars rover scientists sitting on a big secret?
- Is a second sun to blame for the tilt in the Earth's orbit?
- Injecting radioactive chemicals into the brains of spirit mediums. For science!
- Bring on the quantum internet. First teleportation from one macroscopic object to another.
- The rise and fall of the UCLA parapsychology laboratory.
- Legend of the UFO field passes away.
- Kung-fu nuns teach cosmic energy to CERN scientists.
- Should we be concerned that some Skeptics do not seem to understand the meaning of scepticism?
- Sam Harris says that if he had a magic wand and could get rid of either rape or religion, he would choose religion.
- Science can be a religion too.
- Canadian believed to have been in a vegetative state for more than a decade tells scientists that he is not in any pain via a new brain-scanning technique.
- Beware the fire tornado.
- Is China building a Stargate?
- Bizarre muppet-like beast discovered, and shot dead, in Namibia. Or is it just a person with a genetic condition?
- Image of the day: four monkeys hitch a ride on the back of a giant rodent.
Quote of the Day:
I have never experienced another human being. I have experienced my impressions of them.
Robert Anton Wilson