Happy election day, Americanos! Careful what you wish for...
- Barack Obama will win, say Peruvian shamans. Also: glittering rainbow snakes from the 10th dimension will take away the sickness in our souls...
- Out-of-body experiences: evidence for a disembodied consciousness?
- Quantum near death experiences - news to Grailers in 2005 perhaps...
- In-sync brain waves hold memory of objects just seen.
- Biological intelligence: just a fleeting phase in the evolution of the Universe?
- Neil deGrasse Tyson locates Superman's home planet of Krypton.
- Is ancient structure buried under mountain in west Java really older than the Giza pyramids?
- The mystery of the Brown Mountain lights continues to enchant.
- USAF Colonel supported missile base UFO story before his death.
- Cockatoo surprises researchers by making tools to reach food.
- People can learn to 'see' with whiskers attached to their hands.
- Scientists declare Buddhist monk the happiest man in the world.
- We may one day be able to manipulate our subjective experience of time.
- 27 years of Omni Magazine, yours to download for free.
- The scientist who came up with a wave theory to explain coincidences.
- Beautiful seed photos show the complexity of life's beginnings.
- Image of the Day: Mork's spaceship spotted in orbit around Saturn. Na-nu na-nu! (kids: ask your parents).
Quote of the Day:
6 BILLION DOLLARS spent on 2012 political campaigns, and they think NASA and PBS are the problems here? GTFO.