Let's go for a ride to the heavens
& discover what's eternal
- Drilling to the core of Teotihuacan's pyramid, scientists find ancient offerings. Somebody call Jim Carrey!
- The science of Warp, a truly engaging subject --see what I did there?
- Star Trek holodecks are almost here --meanwhile the Vulcans can't detect us because we haven't reached Warp speed yet :-/
- Paul Allen is entering the private Space race. Maybe he got tired of waiting for ET's phone call?
- Of Mice & Monoliths: Searching for alien artifacts.
- Iarga: a planet inhabited by gentle socialist amphibians --and they are looking for someone to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.
- Sighting of a drone over a Russian protest is the perfect excuse to make dumb UFO jokes. Look, Ben: this is not the same as THIS, k?
- Camera captures light particles moving through space. We can film photons, but we can't film Bigfoot? Science: U r doin' it wrong!
- Nessie is not a plesiosaur & Mokele Mbembe is not a dinosaur: Loren Coleman throwing a bucket of cold water on all my Cryptozoological fantasies, at The Paracast.
- Humans v. 3.0: We must look back in order to further our evolution.
- Driving a taxi changes the brain structure. Wait... cabbies HAVE BRAINS??
- Video: Rats show empathy by choosing to liberate their jailed pals. Hey, they are rats --not pigs.
- "Ho Ho Ho-LY S#%T!!!" Real Santa Claus sightings? Or Grinch-like tulpas perhaps?
- Final installment of Dan Mitchell's encounters with the Mysterious Harlequin.
- The Beeb throws a docu about seances & Spiritualism.
- Red pill of the day: New eye glasses help you recognize others through smells & sound. This gadget looks --and might smell-- fishy.
And Farewell, Ricky Garduno.
Quote of the Day:
"Knowledge must learn how to speak his wisdom in a way that seems like folly."