Come pull the sheet over my eyes, so I can sleep tonight…
- Professor challenges orthodox history, is ridiculed and ignored, and 35 years later is vindicated. Sound familiar?
- James 'The Amazing' Randi's partner 'Jose Alvarez' to plead guilty to either passport fraud or aggravated identity theft.
- Our Sun's Eye of Mordor - a mega-sized sunspot 17 times the width of the Earth - has turned our way, threatening a major storm.
- City lights could reveal extraterrestrial civilisations.
- Wired covers the recent cold fusion intrigue.
- The Bimini Stones of Mars?
- New secrets emerge from the Stonehenge of the Holy Land.
- Passengers trapped on train for two hours after a lion sighting in Yorkshire. Cue Monty Python exchange…
- Ten cases of spontaneous human combustion.
- Happy Mondays frontman Shaun Ryder to hunt aliens for History Channel. The world has officially gone mad.
- One weird theory could make anti-gravity and faster-than-light travel possible.
- Consciousness: the Black Hole of Neuroscience.
- Sam Harris on the mystery of consciousness (part 2). Part 1 is here.
- Was this Jack the Ripper's knife?
- Dolphins: child-killing rapists. Still want to swim with one…?
- Research reveals autistic individuals are superior to 'normal' people in multiple areas.
- Stem cells transformed into brain cells to treat Parkinson's Disease.
- Walking through doorways makes you forget.
- Brain parasite found to directly alter brain chemistry.
- Ridley Scott confirms Bladerunner sequel.
- Cracked: Five things you won't believe aren't in the Bible.
- Mystic-minded make a date with destiny on 11/11/11.
- Twelve reasons we haven't found extraterrestrials.
- Image of the day: the speed of light isn't so fast when you look at it on a larger scale. Real time, Earth to Moon.
Quote of the Day:
The world we see that seems so insane is the result of a belief system that is not working. To perceive the world differently, we must be willing to change our belief system, let the past slip away, expand our sense of now, and dissolve the fear in our minds.