The Universe wants to play...
- Did you know that Dan Brown's next book supposedly features Washington, D.C? I think this guy mentioned it....uh...3 years ago, in his book?
- Richard Dawkins' publisher faces jail term for insulting believers...which, ironically, proves Dawkins correct.
- Is Italy's spectacular sacred cave find authentic...or just a political sham?
- Dinosaur graveyard may unearth new reasons for their extinction.
- Have we shortened the life of the Universe just by observing Dark Matter?
- NASA outlines manned Mars vision.
- Meanwhile, Mars Express racks up 5000 orbits of the Red Planet.
- Venus craft reveals lightning, supporting a watery past.
- Scientists learn how to deal with rogue asteroid threats. A tazer just isn't going to cut it...
- Although, having said that - the French have apparently invented a flying saucer that shoots tazers. And if that's not enough pwnage for you, how about American police testing spy drones?
- Supermouse bred to beat cancer. Scientists need to get their terminology right...I believe the correct name is 'Mighty Mouse'.
- Is Ecstasy a dangerous party drug...or miracle therapeutic drug?
- If the YouTube presidential debate questions were selected democratically, candidates would be answering questions about UFOs and Terminators. At least they have more basis in reality than Iraqi WMDs...
- Link to cancer gives graveyard shift a more literal meaning.
- Zahi Jnr ties the knot.
Thanks Kat and Rick.
Quote of the Day:
You can raise all the intellectual challenges you want about faith and the origins of the universe, but at the end of the day, you have to worship the god who can set you on fire. It's common sense.