Micah Hanks, the young Fortean researcher in charge of The Grailen Report, has just informed us his new book is now available; and if you are the kind of person interested in the links between shamanic trips, magick practices, & modern mysteries like ghosts & UFOs, then THIS is a book you definitely won't want to miss.
Since this is such an exciting time, I look forward to seeing where the road ahead will lead! Below are just a few of the topics featured in the book:
- What role did the infamous magician Aleister Crowley play in the history of modern Ufology? Furthermore, did he somehow manage to contact and interact with an alien “gray” during one of his magical rituals?
- Out of 80,000 plants that were available, how did native tribes in the Amazon jungles discover the right mix of ingredients that allow DMT, the psychoactive ingredient in their ritual ayahuasca brew, to become active; a feat anthropologist Jeremy Narby says stood a one in six-million chance of discovery?
- Do Tibetan mystics possess the strange ability to create “tulpas,” literal thought-forms that manifest physically from their thoughts alone? Even stranger, could a sixteenth century Jewish mystic have done the same thing in creating a “golem” in medieval Prague?
- Did famed scholar of the macabre, H.P. Lovecraft, somehow predict that the human pineal gland could act as a gateway between unseen worlds? If so, did the research of famous inventor Nikola Tesla not only prove Lovecraft’s own predictions, but illustrate ways we can literally contact creatures From Beyond?
- Do mirrors act as portals to other realms? According to Dr. Raymond Moody, the spirits of deceased loved ones can actually communicate through reflective surfaces… is this a psychological “trick” of the mind, or something else?
- How are sleep paralysis, UFO abductions, out of body travel, psychedelic visions and near death experiences all interconnected? Could they all be much more similar than we’ve previously imagined?
The book will be available on Amazon shortly, but you can already purchase it directly from Micah, by following this link.
Micah seems like the kind of investigator who's not afraid to look at the world of Esoterica with a holistic approach, daring to cross the interdisciplinary boundaries to see what sense we can make of such phenomena, instead of sticking with prestablished theories and dismissing evidence that might challenge long-held preconceptions.
I'm sure that Magic, Mysticism & the Molecule will rattle quite a few cages within the Fortean world.