Posted by G.C at 03:19, 22 Mar 2013
“Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.”
- El Sol’s alignment set in stone.
- Vernal equinox, from above.
- Recalibrating the age of the universe.
- Martian rock’s interior, exposed.
- Reclusive star spins out of control.
- In case of earthbound asteroid… find religion.
- Beware the ice blades of Europa.
- Forget ‘bots-- The metamaterial revolution has begun.
- Living in Keck’s shadow.
- Ancient extinction linked to megavolcanoes.
- Voyager I has not left the building.
- Racing to stop the next virus in time…
- Computer, heal thyself.
- Ocean, boil thyself?
- This week’s evidence of the looming ‘bot uprising… Robot, teach thyself?
Quote of the Day:
“There are no right answers to wrong questions.”
Ursula K. Le Guin