- The Society for Psychical Research celebrates 130 years of parapsychology.
- Eben Alexander's Proof of Heaven: The Movie, coming soon (Amazon/Kindle). Hopefully in 3D!
- Long cloaked in mystery, the owls are exactly what they seem.
- Ardy Sixkiller Clarke discusses Native American encounters with star people (Amazon/Kindle).
- Soviet X-Files exposed: telepathic communication with extraterrestrial visitors?
- The Science Channel's new series Are We Alone? looks at how we'd react to an alien invasion. It'll be more Paul than Independence Day.
- In 1989, Bob Lazar claimed there are hidden flying saucers at Nevada's Papoose Dry Lake.
- Retired psychology professor convinced 'beyond a reasonable doubt' that aliens exist.
- Gods of the Hunt: legends of mysterious slant-eyed giants in America.
- Evolution of the Werewolf Archetype, from Ovid to JK Rowling.
- Robert Tindall on The Shamanic Odyssey: visionary experiences in Homer & Tolkien (Amazon/Kindle).
- Hidden for 400 years, secret chamber inside a cupboard leads to a masonic Narnia.
- Dream tigers in the cathedral: is isomorphy a better term than synchronicity?
- The Shadow of Ecstasy: why the Wildwood Tarot's Five of Cups is a wee bit different (US/UK).
- Psychedelic Science 2013: MAPS aims high with a conference in April.
- Wade Davis: gorgeous photos of a backyard wilderness worth saving.
- Cattus Ite Domum! 2000-year-old brick made in Roman Britian has cat paw imprints.
Cheers RPJ & David Metcalfe.
Quote of the Day
All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come.