“To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders."
- Testing the limits of space-time.
- The beginning of time, redefined.
- Not to burst your bubble…
- In search of the fifth force of nature.
- Massive sunspot takes shape.
- Nebulas go 3-D.
- Meteor strikes woman... in 1954.
- A spoonful of sugar helps Martian soil go down.
- New sentinel takes to the skies.
- India prepares first Mars mission.
- Siberia prepares for potential permafrost meltdown.
- Humans on Mars-- At what cost? Just ask the millionaires.
- Making it plasma rain.
- When mosquitoes became self-aware.
- Dinosaurs vs. binary asteroids…
- The asteroid that didn’t hit Earth.
- Methane on the rise.
- Bees get a charge from flowers.
- Deepest undersea vents offer hostile, welcoming environment.
- The touchscreen laptop has arrived.
- Learning to speak via song?
- Lego creationist myth, demystified.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robo-pocalypse… the cyborg heart.
Quote of the Day:
“If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading…”