- Eff Hallmark! Print your loved one a real heart with a new 3D printing process.
- Love potions or wizards NOT welcome in Chechnya.
- When it comes to mental illnesses, love is more fun than schizophrenia.
- The perks of being a sea-slug: Disposable penises.
- What better setting for a romantic night than a UFO-shaped hotel room? "I come in peace, Earthling!" "You'd better not, honey."
- The Day the Earth Stood Still: A conditioning campaign by the CIA?
- Canadian miner claims he was infected by an extraterrestrial life form. I saw that X-Files episode, too.
- Biological intelligence: just a pimple in the Cosmos's puberty.
- Brace yourselves for some stormy (space) weather.
- Teenage kid develops cancer treatment. And what have YOU done this morning?
- Cloudy, with a chance of zombies.
- Searching for consciousness in an injured brain.
- Wikinomicon: Is it time for the Occult to go open source?
- After 150 years, Julia Pastrana --a.k.a. 'the monkey lady'-- returns home.
- Ketchum's Bigfoot DNA paper released this week. Vanity publication? (Here's Loren's take).
- Red Pill of the Day: Back to the Future at Twitter speed. *Puffing* Was it good for you?
Thanks to Perceval & Inannawhimsey
Quote of the Day:
"The Encyclopedia Galactica, in its chapter on Love states that it is far too complicated to define. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of love: "Avoid, if at all possible.""
~From the film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)