The latest Hermetic Library Anthology album 'Magick, Music and Ritual 6' (some NSFW lyrics).
- Does probability come from quantum physics? Lay your bets.
- Physicist Lawrence Krauss says teaching Creationism is a form of child abuse. You're next, Santa.
- Sharon Hill, creator and editor of Doubtful News interviewed on Binnall of America
- Atheists start running secular 'Sunday Sermons'.
- Printed children next? Scottish researchers successfully print human embryonic stem cells.
- Behemoth. Male silk moth controls a robot to track down mates.
- Moles smell in stereo.
- WGW? Earthworms could make climate change worse, but sea urchins could make it better.
- Those versatile sea urchins can also make cannabis better. (I've tested worms - they make it worse).
- Groundbreaking encryption app set to revolutionise privacy.
- Russian scientists claim discovery of Siberian 'Loch Ness Monster' bones.
- Does the Internet harm organized religion/help pagans?
- Recursive fury: Conspiracist ideation in the blogosphere in response to research on conspiracist ideation.
- The Telegraph's excellent obituary of the great Reg Presley.
- Did Richard III have a Brummie accent?
- After Richard III, archaeologists set their sights on Alfred the Great, but the princes in the tower are staying six feet under.
- 'Possessed' girl vomited stones, bones, human hair, braids, grains, thorns, soap and more.
- 12 scientific findings that were actually faked.
- Do You Love Me? A short film collaboration between Director Chris Wilson and Cleverbot, a talking AI robot.
Quote of the Day:
You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the ocean in a drop