- Starch --and not a caveman version of Cesar Millan-- is what helped us turn wolves into dogs.
- A Yeti theme park in Russia?
- You just know you need to move to a better neighborhood when the Bigfoot screams are worse than the dog barks.
- Meet the Mowgli of the cetacean world.
- The Math formula that tells us how long EVERYTHING will live. If professor Rodriguez had mentioned that, then I'd certainly would have paid attention to his Algebra class!!
- Alan Turing: Defeater of the Axis, father of our modern computer era. Bigotry prevented him from reaping the fruits of his genius.
- Media manipulation & the dehumanization of autism.
- The numbers have spoken: Star Wars fans are superior to Star Trek fans.
- Obama & the number 4.
- First they gave us Gangnam, no they want to give us fusion. You rock, South Korea!
- Inside public transportation, it's the prototype gadgets what distinguishes the billionaires from the plebes.
- Is the world ready for 3D-printed houses?
- When worlds collide... in your hallway.
- Zé Arigó: Psychic surgeon from Brazil.
- Hunting for unicorns: David Metcalfe on the JREF's Million Dollar
- Red Pill of the Day: Alex Jones vs the High Bulbarians of High Death TV --NSFW if you work for the NWO.
Thanks to Susan & Inannawhimsey
Quote of the Day:
“One day ladies will take their computers for walks in the park and tell each other ‘My little computer said such a funny thing this morning!’”