- Are atheists more autistic than believers?
- The unstoppable woo of the fantasist James Randi.
- Eric Davis interviews academic edge-walker Jeffrey J Kripal.
- Mathematics may teach computers to get sarcasm. Yeah, right!
- German teen solves 300-year-old mathematical riddle posed by Sir Isaac Newton.
- Vessel puts a sick new twist on an old alien abduction story.
- Bigfoot spotted in Idaho?
- Monsanto's super-insect breeding programme might turn your stomach into a toxin factory.
- Charlie Stross says "there is a rottenness at the heart of the transhuman project."
- The unbearable stasis of "accelerating change".
- Swedish scientists plan to explore "UFO crash site" in Baltic Sea.
- OK, this zombie apocalypse meme has gone too far now...
- Anyone want to hear the sound of a Jurrassic cricket? *crickets*
Thanks RPJ and Cat
Quote of the Day:
Reality leaves a lot to the imagination