Posted by red pill junkie at 06:17, 24 May 2012
- SpaceX’s historic launch last Tuesday carried the remains of Star Fleet’s beloved miracle engineer.
- Tunguska impact crater found?
- Total civilization collapse by 2052? Not the Mayas, but a computer program predicted it.
- Last week’s Ring of Fire in all its glory.
- J.J. Abrams new show offers a grim glimpse of a world after the solar tsunami.
- Guillermo del Toro’s Pacific Rim gets official synopsis --Time for some motherf#$%ing monsters!!
- Family in Zimbabwe attacked by (invisible) goblins.
- European researchers are on the lookout for Bigfoot hair to analyze its DNA. Such an IN-teresting study!
- Hairless Nick Redfern ponders on the implications of finding Bigfoot is real --And Human!
- The Synchromystic Men in Black.
- Greg Bishop shares a true radio gem in which Albert K. Bender retells his mysthic rendezvous with the MIB.
- Coffee drinkers live longer, apparently --I call BS: you think THIS is healthy??
- Speaking of big gulps: scientists find sensory receptor which helps barbed whales to feed.
- Listen to the songs of the Amazon.
- Amateur archeologist’s quest to prove the Celts traveled to North America on leather boats.
- Red pill of the day: Blood of Ronald Reagan for auction. Will they have his clone ready by November?
Thanks to Rick and his amazing beard.
Quote of the Day:
"Life + Significance = Magic."