Challenging those paradigms.
- Shift happens.
- Scientists stumped by sun’s asymmetrically reversing magnetic field.
- Study first to show transgenerational effect of antibiotics.
- Giant planet may have split into two Earth-size worlds.
- Highly religious people are less motivated by compassion than are non-believers.
- Electric charge disorder: A key to biological order?
- A gull-eating octopus in Victoria, BC.
- College dropout becomes mathematical genius after brutal mugging.
- Lazy sun is less energetic than compost.
- Why do cultures always name red before they do blue?
- The lonely life of the techno-addict.
- Did Tiwanaku experience a catastrophic end?
- Bear necessities produce hybrid beast.
- Genetic evidence for polar bears unique evolutionary history.
- Strange organism has unique roots in the tree of life.
- Human genes provide clues to rise and spread of agriculture in prehistoric Europe.
- How your cat is making you crazy.
- Giant cannibal shrimp invasion growing.
- Peru examines deaths of more than 500 pelicans.
- Life in the sea found its fate in a paroxysm of extinction.
- Yellowstone super-volcano is a little less super and a little more active than previously thought.
Quote of the Day:
Normal science does not aim at novelties of fact or theory and, when successful, finds none.