- The monolith.
- Life on Mars? It’s 99/% certain.
- The origin of space and time.
- First sim model of observable universe -- from the Big Bang to now.
- Venus’ magnetic aurora.
- Fomalhaut dust formed by thousands of comet collisions. More on its make-up.
- Superwind seals fate of the sun.
- The sun’s family, divided.
- Stardust mystery, unraveled.
- Asteroid threat? Relax—Russia’s got this.
- The war inside water.
- Does dichroism prove water isn’t essential to life?
- Teaching baboons to read. Just get 100 of ‘em…
- A cure for HIV?
- Defining consciousness… or not.
- Atlantis UFOs witnessed and covered up by NASA.
- Particle, meet anti-particle.
- The expanding universe, realized.
- Forget cats & dogs… It’s raining whales.
- N. Korean satellite fail.
- Self-healing adhesives, courtesy of mussels.
- Antibiotic resilience and resistance of subterranean bacteria.
- The end of television?
- Do you believe in magic?
- This week’s proof of the looming robot uprising… stair ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“Eighteen months ago the first evidence of intelligent life off the Earth was discovered… Except for a single very powerful radio emission aimed at Jupiter the four-million year old black monolith has remained completely inert. Its origin and purpose are still a total mystery.”
Dr. Heywood R. Floyd