Here @ TDG we can only give you everything.
- Today is the day when Golden Spike will reveal their super-secret announcement that may or may not involve a private manned mission to the Moon. Fingers crossed!
- NASA plans to send Curiosity's twin in 2020. I fear by then they might have to name it Indifference.
- Read to learn why the 2020 announcement is NOT good news for Mars exploration.
- The solution for restoring America's economy? Building a Death Star. Seems legit, according to Dante & Randall.
- Ancient imperial palace found near army of terracotta warriors in China.
- O hai Aslan! Lion-shaped statues unearthed in Egypt.
- A 1949 UFO Crash in the Desert, by Jason Offutt.
- Richard Dolan offers UFOlogy course online. What would the final test be, having a successful abduction?
- Huge UFO spotted over Hawaii. I for one welcome our ambient music overlords.
- 6 mental conditions that could be mistaken for superpowers. I wish they could find a cure for my Foreign Accent Syndrome --oh wait...
- How much of a genius was Einstein? the kind of genius who might have discovered the nature of dark energy without even realizing it.
- Back to the blackboard: Supersymmetry test fails, forcing scientists to seek new ideas.
- A child's bedroom is not only a room: it's also a microcosmos of its whole environment.
- Everybody to your corner of the amniotic sac! Rivalry between twins starts in the womb.
- Jaw-dropping video of a cheetah in slow-motion --though I wonder if we'd enjoy it as much if it showed the majestic cat using its speed for what's intended for...
- Red pill of the day: New Zealand charity teaches dogs to drive. Eat your heart out, Cesar Millan!
Thanks to Rick, Kat & Susan.
Quote of the day:
"For when I look at the moon I do not see a hostile, empty world. I see the radiant body where man has taken his first steps into a frontier that will never end."
~David R. Scott, 7th human to walk on the Moon.