"Time changes everything except something within us which is always surprised by change."
- The ice craters of Mercury.
- How it all began, refined.
- Was the moon the result ancient rings?
- Shrinking ice sheets and rising sea levels, confirmed.
- Supersymmetry vs. the LHC.
- Did an 8th century solar flare spike radiation levels?
- And the oceans ran red with… algae.
- To test the waters, watch the coral.
- The jellyfish of immortality.
- A future powered by lunar rocks and 3D printers?
- UFO turns out to be an UFW.
- All work and no play makes Jack… a must-have hat.
- DNA’s double helix, imaged.
- What the hell?
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Robot-jox, realized.
Quote of the Day:
“Fear is the mother of foresight."