THIS is what I'm thankful for.
- Happy Ruxgiving 2012, courtesy of Binnall of America.
- Lance Moody says adieu to his friend Jim Moseley, by reposting an interview he did with him in 2001.
- The famous Hopkinsville alien invasion. Because goblins never make good Thanksgiving guests...
- Are Defense & Intel communities more aware of UFO issues?
- [Video] Alien invasion, or Rick's family gathering?
- Audio conversation between Mike Clelland & Nadine Lalich: hard-earned wisdom through the painful path of the abduction experience.
- Fire in the Sky & The 4th Kind sucked. Could Dark Skies be the 1st decent abduction film
- Remember those ASSAP ASSinine claims that UFO sightings are on the decline? Yeah well, tell that to people in Indiana.
- The Beeb was concerned that meany Brian Cox would disturb those poor poor aliens.
- Breaking news: Nick Redfern has published a book... again! [Amazon US & UK].
- The next big biological discovery is probably gathering dust in some museum's shelf.
- Dinosaurs lose weight, thanks to
high-fiber dietnew recalculation study.
- By outliving the dinosaurs, this burrowing critter proved to be the Hobbit of mammals.
- 23-year-old deaf man hears music for the first time. What did he listen to first? (Relax, it wasn't Gangnam style).
- Dwarf planet Makemake examined for the first time. One hopes the examination involved a secret ceremony on top of mount Wanahakalugi --Ooh Ha Ha!
- Red pill of the day: Video of a guy pronouncing the world's longest word is 3:33-hours long. What better way to help you digest all that turkey?
Thanks to Kat, Rick & Susan. Oh who the hell am I kidding --thank YOU ALL for enriching my life.
Quote of the Day: