Posted by Perceval at 12:18, 11 Jan 2012
It's dark in here...
- Quantum entanglement holds DNA together, say physicists.
- 2011: a year of consequence for Anonymous?
- The elephant in the room of science illiteracy.
- UFO reports on the up and up.
- Iranian flying saucer downed U.S. drone, engineer claims.
- Your memory of events is distorted in seconds.
- Bryan Appleyard deals with the Dawks.
- Robots to farm tsunami zone.
- Salmon Sperm - your next-gen optical storage device.
- Worm-eating plants.
- Fnord! It's RAW week on BoingBoing.
- The State Oracle of Tibet - a 400-year-old-secret.
- America's best Christian explains traditional marriage.
- Ignorance is bliss.
- Carpet craft vs Lovecraft.
- In the future, all jokes will be made by robots.
Quote of the Day:
If the path before you is clear, you're probably on someone else's