“All great truths begin as blasphemies. ”
- Hidden from time.
- Titan’s lakes and storms, demystified.
- The Giza geomatrix.
- NASA’s Grail spacecraft prepares lunar mapping mission.
- Russia’s Phobos spacecraft prepares for terrestrial demise.
- Mineral unique to the Moon located… in Australia. Time to re-watch Capricorn One...
- 50,000 year-old moss traced to one cloning relative.
- Jupiter’s disappearing heart.
- Mass extinctions, then and now.
- Lab creates monkeys from different embryos.
- Scientifically enhanced ant ‘supersoldiers’.
- The crumpled paper conundrum.
- Welcome my son, welcome to… perihelion.
- Mars needs Aldrin.
- Mars meets Obama? Tune in for more.
- Ancestral genome adaptability.
- Why, oh why DIY?
- Don’t blink-- you just missed the leap second.
- Fish imitates cephalopod imitating… fish.
- History lost to tomb raiders (sans L. Croft).
- Harp seals lost to shifting climates.
- FAWN-ing over wimpy computers.
- Mayans in Georgia?
- This week’s proof of the looming robot revolution… cardboard ‘bot reporter.
Quote of the Day:
“If history repeats itself and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience."
George Bernard Shaw