There should be a law against 8am gym appointments...
- F-22 Raptor pilots have unexplained anti-freeze in their blood.
- NASA satellite finds stars as cool as the human body.
- Inexplicata looks at lunar missions & the UFO connection.
- Drawings by silent contactees. Parts 2, 3, & 4.
- Mac Tonnies, psychic Anya Briggs, & owl synchronicity.
- Are cattle mutilations secret military shenanigans in New Mexico?
- A conspiracy of ravens after increase in livestock deaths.
- New study of the Black Death lets rats off the hook.
- 1800-year-old Roman glass may help store nuclear waste.
- Ancient Romans in Britain were dedicated followers of fashion.
- More than 200 1000-year-old coins unearthed in Mongolia.
- Palaeoanthropologist Sandi Copeland talks about her craft.
- 33'000-year-old dog fossil sheds light on our second-best friends.
- Watch out for the waheela in the wilds of northwest Canada.
- West Australian dolphins learn "conching" fishing technique.
- Dolphin with prosthetic tail still swimming strongly.
- Unfortunately, there's a dark side to dolphins in captivity.
- Low genetic diversity of Iberian Lynx may not increase extinction risk.
- New ideas & meaning may be lost with endangered languages.
- New project will revive lost Australian aboriginal languages.
- What happens when a professional photographer loses an eye?
- Excellent! Webcomic Hardboiled Shaman, supernatural detective noir.
Quote of the Day:
When I heard the learn'd astronomer;
When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me;
When I was shown the charts and the diagrams, to add, divide, and
When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, where he lectured with much
applause in the lecture-room,
How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick;
Till rising and gliding out, I wander'd off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look'd up in perfect silence at the stars.
~ Walt Whitman