Somethings to cause a riot in your own head.
- The search for Ogopogo.
- Digital pioneer questions what technology has wrought.
- Why did Japan surrender?
- World peace could be closer than you think.
- White arrow found on Titan.
- The point mutation that made humanity.
- New drug could cure nearly any viral infection.
- Spin liquids: a new quantum state of matter.
- Ontario mystified by shaking and humming.
- Student obsessed with Korean culture has tongue surgically lengthened.
- Mountains of evidence.
- The search for the first replicator.
- Super-dense stars may squash neutrons into cubes.
- The central role of rivers and springs in ancient Athens.
Quote of the Day:
To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered.