Got my ticket for Werner Herzog's Cave of Forgotten Dreams. See you there.
- Goodbye, Zahi Hawass. Officially sacked.
- Is Buzz Aldrin's Transformers 3 cameo an ET hint?
- Buzz's response if you asked him.
- Who put the monolith on the Martian moon Phobos?
- Goodbye space shuttle, hello Soyuz.
- Milky Way's core hides a big twisted ribbon.
- Stunning images of the universe by amateur astronomer.
- Japanese boffins invent flying sphere. Add needles & torture devices...
- Reports of military jets scrambled to chase black sphere.
- UFO researcher Philip J. Imbrogno crashes in flames. More.
- UFOs & nukes: a narrative of events at the Minuteman Complex.
- How old are the Men In Black? Boys In Black sounds like a goth Bieber.
- Chimera fossil reveals origin of insect wings.
- Archaeologists unearth Buddha statue in Kyrgyzstan.
- Ancient Greek coins bearing image of Apollo found in Bulgaria.
- Medieval England was invaded by Viking women.
- Did ancient Roman soldiers encounter a 120-foot-long serpent?
- Snow leopards rebounding in Afghanistan. Stunning.
- Terrified leopard mauls Indian villagers.
- UK to ban testing household products on animals.
- Rare moonbow lights up Yosemite National Park.
- Psychedelic toad returns from the dead.
- A long walk down the Amazon. Take that, Bilbo Baggins!
- In 2008, a hobbit made plans to find a real life Shelob.
Quote of the Day:
The achievements of Apollo were so bold and our subsequent efforts so timid that the energy of those years seems like a youthful dream.