“It is only in the world of objects that we have time and space and selves.”
- Planets without stars. More here about free-floating worlds.
- A tribe that lacks the notion of time.
- ISS gets new ray hunter to aid quest for antimatter.
- A link between electromagnetic effects on consciousness and 2012?
- Titan is a ”unique” world.
- Looking into a storm on Saturn.
- Japan quake moved seafloor record distance.
- Extreme weather -- the new normal?
- Problems at Three Gorges Dam, admitted.
- The reports of my extinction have been greatly exaggerated.
- Is the bible rife with forgeries?
- Hawking labels heaven a “fairy story”.
- Dark energy -- found?
- The core of the Earth’s inner conflict.
- Small plants give big glimpse into climate change.
- The end Of Stellar Evolution Theory’?
- Roswell -- revealed?
- UFOs… the ultimate prank?
- You are here.
- This week’s proof of the looming robot revolution… nautical ‘bots .
Thanks to RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“The bad poet is usually unconscious where he ought to be conscious, and conscious where he ought to be unconscious.”