“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. ”
- Mass extinctions and the loss of ocean diversity.
- USAF launches huge, secret rocket with secret payload.
- Two suns in 2012?
- Missing galaxies… located.
- The Swiss can make it rain , at will.
- The Italians claim to have proof of cold fusion.
- The Orion Nebula, up close.
- Mercury, rising?
- The mystery of Epsilon Aurigae
- NASA’s Stardust gets second glimpse at comet impact crater.
- More on antimatter and thunderstorms.
- New data shows a warming world.
- Amoeba farmers.
- Chameleon tanks? Great-- just what war needed.
- The female pterosaur, revealed.
- Hidden messages… in bird nests?
- Are quantum computers just around the corner?
- Dive *into* the Marianas Trench.
- Tennessee’s giant crayfish is new.
- Snakes give piggy-backs in Australia.
- Lost chunk of proto-planet, found.
- Sonic black hole, created.
- Interstellar propulsion, by way of Tau Zero.
- Measuring waves and staying dry.
- Speaking of-- Do waves contain fusion plasma?
- Controlling your iPhone with brain power.
- One step closer to synthetic blood.
- The Amazon’s ancient civilizations.
- Palenque pyramid, restored.
- This week’s news of the looming robot uprising… ’Bot astronomers.
Danke Schöen to Greg, Kat, RPJ and RMG!
Quote of the Day:
“I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself. ”