Posted by Rick MG at 14:37, 12 May 2010
We're one, but we're not the same.
- Stunning Mayan jade ceremonial head found in Guatemala. With photos.
- Excavations at Luxor's Avenue of Sphinxes reveal a coptic church & more.
- Using lasers to map ancient civilisations in a matter of days.
- 54 rock art sites found in Australia's remote Kimberley region.
- Rare bees make flower nests. The goddess Artemis invented Ikebana?
- Listening to Mozart doesn't make you smarter. Listening to Tool however...
- Chemical concussions & secret LSD: Pentagon Cold War mind-control tests.
- Are psychedelics the key to communicating with UFOs? Are aliens using psychedelics to communicate with us, without physically flying here?
- Psychic medium maintains degree of skepticism for many paranormal claims.
- Is the scientific search for a 'theory of everything' just another religious belief? Dawkins just choked on a GM wafer.
- Bonobo apes observed shaking their heads to say no to others.
- Your posthumanism is boring me. Is this a 'chicken & egg' thing?
- Top ten most common pseudoskeptical explanations for UFOs. See what I did there?
- More than 30 years of investigating UFOs has convinced Bill Chalker that they're a genuine phenomenon.
- Five former Area 51 employees debunk alien myths. Or is this more disinfo?
- Fancy spending 520 days locked up in a fake spacecraft *not* going to Mars? I volunteer the Bad Astronomer.
- Phantom Ray: Boeing unveils unmanned spy plane of the near future.
- 'Bulletproof' Limo sums up everything that's wrong with our world. The Sun too. ;-)
- New, deadly fungal disease linked to missing Israeli scientist.
- Genetic diversity of crops & livestock that sustains humanity is shrinking rapidly. Monsanto is happy, & the Svalbard 'seed bank' may save us all.
- Fighting industrial farming with chemical-free methods.
- PepsiCo is ditching High Fructose Corn Syrup. Or you could drink water instead.
Thanks Greg, Kat, RPJ.
Quote of the Day:
From wonder into wonder existence opens.