Apparently, the King of Pop was buried sans cerebrum. I wonder how much time it will pass before that particular item is offered on eBay... Do I hear $100,000??
- 'Ghost' of Michael Jackson caught on video @ Neverland, demanding the camera crews to get. The Hell. OUT!
- Two dying stars —No... the OTHER kind!— at the edge of the universe and further away than any detected to date have been discovered using a new imaging technique.
- Abort! Abandon ship! Words that no one wants to hear, least of all NASA; but because you never know... you need to test, test, test.
- Video: Jaime Maussan shows UFO releasing intelligent moving spheres. Well, I dunno about "intelligent", but IMO —and I hate to say this!—it's an interesting clip.
- Stephen Hawking: "Humans have entered a new stage of Evolution". Hmm... I'd swear that bright spot in the sky is getting bigger...
- In XX1st century's Alchemy, urine is the new lead, and Hydrogen the new gold. Buy a pint & start making some money ;-)
- Sad news for us all, gentlemen: Scientist jackasses create artificial sperm; if there was ever a time to praise the blessings of ORGANIC products, this. Is. It.
- ...And in case you needed FURTHER proof of our obsolescence, I give you exhibit (B) :-/
- But getting back to, shall we say... sticky subjects, let's now turn our gaze to the Arachnic Kingdom.
- Why the Imp in your brain gets out. How many times have I TOLD YOU, to leave the damn basement door locked??! Oh, wait... they meant "Imp", not "gimp"; uh... j-just forget what I said *whistling*
- New research explains music's power over human emotions and its benefits to our mental and physical well-being. Crank it up, DJ!
- The curious case of the straight-A student who was considered "not good enough" for normal schools, on account of his Asperger's syndrome, and the legal battle his mother fought.
- You wanna avoid Alzheimer's? Join a convent!
- Jurassic Matrix: Virtual reality dinosaurs In Japan.
- Armadillo-like crocodile roamed Brazil. Man! you could have made one hell of a pair of boots with that critter.
- 7 random animals that decided the course of History —including the pig that created European Democracy... don't say it, Earthling!
- The bionic doggie is a Transhumanist's best friend. "Whoosh a gud cyborg?" :-P
- US-Mexico border wall could threaten wildlife species. *Sigh* don't get me started here, folks.
- Robert McNamara (1916-2009). The whiz kid that was demonized for Vietnam, but probably saved us from Nuclear anihilation.
- The quality of bottled water is —Ahem— unclear, says US Congress.
- Antibiotic delayed aging in experiments with mice. Hundreds of LOLcats unite in purr-test.
- The Uluru debate: to climb or not to climb? to ban or not to ban? And to think, that this song is old enough to buy a beer :-/
- Tiger Airlines flight between Melbourne and Perth 'missing' for two hours. And in case you were wondering what happened to Rick yesterday...
Thanks to Rick & John Keel... wherever they both are.
Quote of the Day:
"I abandoned the extraterrestrial hypothesis in 1967 when my own field investigations disclosed an astonishing overlap between psychic phenomena and UFOs… The objects and apparitions do not necessarily originate on another planet and may not even exist as permanent constructions of matter. It is more likely that we see what we want to see and interpret such visions according to our contemporary beliefs."
John Keel, the Michael Jackson of Forteana