Is my dream of finding a lost elephant telling me to runaway and join a circus?
- Interview with Dean Radin on ESP, spirituality, and how the consciousness of individuals is connected. Entangled Minds (Amazon US or UK).
- Review of Suddenly Psychic: A Skeptic's Journey by Maureen Caudill (Amazon US or UK).
- Did missing adventurer Steve Fossett find a path into another dimension?
- Russian scientists claim Europe's Large Hadron Collider will create a time tunnel. If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.
- Scientists see an electron in motion for the first time, with video!
- Is our cosmos teeming with unmatter? That'd be unbelievable.
- Respected for 20 years, Cato Institute dumps PhD economist Dom Armentano in a heartbeat for daring to call for government disclosure on UFO phenomenon.
- Texan family has a UFO secret. Bill saw a UFO shaped like a smiley once.
- MUFON investigators reported seventeen new UFO sightings in Dublin, Texas.
- The International UFO Congress is being held until March 1 in Nevada.
- A very chilling true story of the unexplained deaths of nine Russian skiers in the Ural Mountains in 1959, including radiation burns and missing tongues.
- A fossilised sea monster found in Svalbard is the biggest known to science.
- Photogallery of Doomsday Seed Vault official opening in Svalbard.
- Many people are unaware of the adverse affects of wheat and other grains.
- Shocking new research claims tens of millions of people worldwide are wasting their time with antidepressants such as Prozac.
- Psychoanalyst Darian Leader writes about the rise and fall of antidepressants.
- Humour is the best medicine: Daniel Brenton's high oddness of an extraterrestrial arrested for breaking and entering. Bawk bawk baaawk.
- Can ayahuasca cure the existential malaise of McSociety? Good article, but this review has very valid criticisms of the ayahuasca guru interviewed.
- For a much better article on ayahuasca, Kira Salak's writing is brilliant.
- National Geographic photographer Wade Davis lectures on ethnobotanist Richard Evans Schultes and ayahuasca.
Quote of the Day:
“Why do you stay in prison
when the door is so wide open?
Move outside the tangle of fear-thinking.
Live in silence.”
Jalal ad-Din Rumi