It's life, Jim...
- Scientists identify hotspots of methane plumes on Mars.
- Physicists create BlackMax to search for extra dimensions in the universe.
- Photo of the newly discovered pyramid in Egypt, 4300-years-old.
- Mexican archaeologists explore network of Yucatan caves that could be the Mayan highway to hell. National Geographic takes you on a video tour.
- Seven years after the Taliban blew up the Buddhas of Bamiyan, archaeologists unearth a 19-metre "Sleeping Buddha".
- 18th century Chinese emperor's lavish garden quarters restored.
- Paleontologists say Dinosaur dance-floor tracks are just potholes.
- Interview with cryptozoology adventurer Adam Davies, author of Extreme Expeditions (Amazon US & UK).
- Pics of two new species of flying lemur recently discovered.
- New species of gecko found in northern Australia already under threat.
- A 10-year global marine survey finds 5600 new species. Brilliant photo gallery.
- Pig organs will be available for human transplant in a decade.
- Patricia Piccinini's lifelike sculptures explore transgenics and cloning.
- Bio-Beer has been genetically modified to extend your life. Unless you drive home.
- Mexican scientists have turned tequila into diamonds. RPJ in the sky...
- UFO filmed over Dundee, Scotland. Is hurling going high-tech?
- Video of big black triangular UFO a skydiving group at night?
- Excellent four-part video investigation of the Needles UFO incident, the Roswell of our generation.
- Construction worker in Brazil wakes up 1000 feet from the ground. Better than waking up six feet under it.
Quote of the Day:
In this galaxy there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us.