Short today but lots of reading and viewing. Post your thoughts.
- Researchers take on imaginary playmates. Perhaps they should read some Jaynes on imaginary playmates.
- 9000 year history of Chinese fermented beverages confirmed. More here. How come the Chinese are so intolerant to alcohol then?
- Was 911 the ultimate black operation? For another version of this sort of thing, download Masters of Terror by Alex Jones.
- Cretan excavation sheds light on Dark Age Greece.
- Bagpipes through the ages.
- Tomb's hexagonal shape supports theories.
- Human glands evolved from gills. It's a wonder fish haven't evolved them either, human glands, that is.
- Magnetic effects seen in water.
- Randi still offering $1million challenge.
- New comet visible unaided.
- Each of us processes music in different regions of the brain.
- Physics and Metaphysics: with a nod to Teilhard de Chardin.
- Borrowing like there was no tomorrow.
- It's not a meteorite. It's not lightning. What is it? Anti-lightning?
- Weird science: special relativity, the greatest deception of all time.
- Left-handers flourish in violent society.
Quote of the Day:
Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
Princess Leia Organa