We thought that we had the answers, but it was the questions we had wrong.
- CSIRO scientist has developed technology that could provide 'live' feed from Mars.
- Australian and Chinese researchers working together to make solar power more affordable.
- Evidence of glacial erosion about 20,000 years ago found in WTC ground zero.
- Methane bubbling from Arctic lakes linked to end of last Ice Age.
- A skeptical look at the Great Airship of 1897 UFO incident, or a lot of hot air?
- What does an ultra-thin membrane have to do with advanced UFO technology?
- Multiple witnesses experience bright, silent UFO at remote outback station.
- Local media receives more reports of triangular UFOs seen over Wrexham, UK.
- Audio of entertaining and intriguing radio interview with Stanton Friedman on Flying Saucers and Science (Amazon US & UK). Begins 9 minutes in.
- The Milky Way could be surrounded by up to 2000 unseen galaxies.
- A sleeping Buddha statue was found in a cave temple in remote Sri Lankan jungle.
- Russian archaeologist claims to have found the lost capital of the Khazars.
- Hidden in rugged ranges, a treasure-trove of Aboriginal rock art will rewrite Australian history.
- A Vatican exhibition will display Neolithic optical art found in Eastern Europe.
- Olive Branch woman soaks up annual Burning Man festival. I don't think she should get too close to flames.
- An interview with Bruce Parry, documentary filmmaker, on his psychotropic trip to the Amazon rainforest.
Quote of the Day:
The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government.
Thomas Jefferson, 3rd U.S. President