- Stop stockpiling water bottles and look up!
- Neanderthals were not only older, but also smarter than we previously thought.
- Perception experiments indicate Reality is nothing but a socially acceptable hallucination.
- The infamous ‘Guatemala Experiment’ is one example in which conspiracy theorists are right to distrust the government.
- The secret history of FEMA, the obscure government agency every tinfoil hatter loves to fear.
- After reviewing the case, the DA finds ‘no evidence’ that reporter investigating JFK’s assassination was murdered.
- The best images of Area 51 you’ll ever get without getting arrested by cammo dudes –big shoutout to the Groom Lake Desert Rat! Those were the days…
- The exposure of a con man showed how scientists are not immune to believe the hype of ‘miracle cures.’ Especially if there’s money involved…
- How intellectuals created the Myth of a mythless society.
- Some scientists want to rebuild quantum theory from scratch. Afraid the materialistic emperor has no clothes?
- The Shat tweets V’ger!
- Conner Habib talks to Alex Tsakiris about Skepticism, Skepticism of Skepticism, and the Ethics behind belief systems.
- Skeptiko interviews Dr. Jacques Vallee, international UFOlogist extraordinaire.
- Are aliens spying on North Wales nudists? That would still make them less pervy than the NSA.
- The Great Saucer Invasion of 1967: The hoax that showed how ill prepared the UK was to face ET contact.
- 2017 is bound to be a record year of Nessie sightings.
- Red Pill of the Day: 5 nurses suspended after admiring patient’s genitals —even after he had died o____0
Thanks to Jorge Ramos
Quote of the Day:
“America hating immigrants is like a body rejecting its own blood.”