Welcome to Fire&Furyland. Population: ALL
- The Trump administration is employing Orwellian tactics to deal with that pesky Climate Change problem…
- Why do so many Americans don’t believe in climate change? Blame it on the ‘mad scientist’ meme, according to Rebecca Onion.
- Conspiracy theorists are placing bets on who will deliver Armageddon faster: Nibiru or Trump.
- Mulder and Scully are back in Vancouver, to shoot season 11 of the X-Files.
- An interesting letter from a former special education instructor in Dulce, New Mexico, hints there may be something sinister going on, secret alien base or not.
- The inside story of Disney’s mythic UFO documentary and conference: Part 1 & Part 2.
- Are dogmen stalking Skinwalker ranch?
- James Clarkson on Radio Misterioso: Why MUFON is now an entertainment industry instead of a scientific UFO organization.
- Self-procclaimed alien abductee Stan Romanek has been found guilty of possession of child porn –but not distribution.
- ‘Glaukos’ but not ‘Blue’: Can we hope to understand how the Greeks saw the world?
- The only botanical garden in the world where you are warned NOT to smell the flowers.
- Suspecting you’re a psychic? There’s an app for that.
- Wolfgang A.I.medeus: How Google is making music with Artificial Intelligence.
- Irish member of parliament claims dips in the N22 road are cause by a ‘fairy curse.’
- Ivy-League psychiatrist thoroughly convinced of the reality of demonic possession.
- Red Pill of the Day: During the eclipse, watch out for lizardmen, warns government agency.
Thanks to Rius and Calzonzin.
“Quote of the Day:
“Mix epic individualism with extreme religion; mix show business with everything else; let all that ferment for a few centuries; then run it through the anything-goes ’60s and the internet age. The result is the America we inhabit today, with reality and fantasy weirdly and dangerously blurred and commingled.”
~Kurt Andersen, How America Lost Its Mind