Farewell, señor Marrs. Keep on searching for answers!
- Loren Coleman writes about the passing of Jim Marrs.
- Our mate Nick Redfern expands on his previous article re. surveillance of alien abductees.
- Conspirinormal interviews the authors of UFOs: Reframing the Debate. Part 1 & Part 2.
- Jeff Ritzmann shows how the Secret Space Program meme is a perfect example on how a plausible hypothesis can quickly spin into nonsensical claims in the UFO field.
- If aliens glowed in the dark, could we see them from Earth?
- Expect no Wows: Detecting alien life will probably be devoid of Eureka moments.
- But imagine we did find scientific proof of ET intelligence. Then what?
- Chemistry + Energy = Life? Jeremy England’s search for order out of chaos.
- Ctenophores: Weird little jellyfish-like critters which seem to show Intelligence is pretty much inevitable in Nature.
- Transnitria: The little rogue republic no-one (but themselves) recognize.
- The Maya Controversy: Startling new evidence on the highly mysterious mesoamerican culture.
- Here’s another creepy sighting of a giant bat-like creature in Chicago.
- Finally, someone is making a TV series about rocket scientist –and occultist– Jack Parsons.
- Cognitive scientist proposes that what we call ‘Reality’ is merely an illusion concocted by your brain for evolutionary purposes. Greg Bishop’s Co-creation Theory touches upon these ideas.
- Can psychedelics help you contact aliens?
- Red Pill of the Day: Scientists confirm stoners are waaaay chill than you, maaaan!
Quote of the Day:
“Your mind is like a parachute. It works best open.”
˜Jim Marrs (1943-2017)