- Powerful cosmic explosion may hint at how black holes form.
- Space living is just like Earth living: Recycling is the smart way to go.
- Proxima Centauri just got a tiny bit closer…
- Turns out we are all intergalactic visitors.
- Don’t believe in God? Maybe you’ll try UFOs.
- UFOs reportedly flying over Cornwall just part of a publicity stunt.
- “I drove a crashed flying saucer on the back of my truck!”
- Mysterious Universe interviews Robbie Graham, Micah Hanks, MJ Banias and yours truly to discuss our book UFOs: Reframing the Debate [Amazon US & UK].
- Guy killed by alien in ‘Alien’ now believes he’s seen real aliens.
- Chicago’s flying humanoid returns –and NO, we ain’t talking about Air Jordan…
- California neighborhood stalked by a
- Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na… Bat TWINS!
- “At the end of her life, my mother started seeing ghosts.“
- First human embryos genetically modified in the US.
- It’s official: Our lil’ boys ain’t swimming like they used to…
- Red Pill of the Day: Kiwi Wild Sheep-Surfing Rabbits! That is all.
Thanks to Charles and Greg
Quote of the Day:
“This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.”