- Prime Day my foot! The Moon will be the ultimate market for the delivery of supplies.
- An iceberg larger than Trinidad and Tobago has just split from the Antarctic –hopefully to land in the head of some balding climate change denialists.
- What UFOs, Bigfoot and Donald Trump have in common –I hope it doesn’t involved grabbing women by the you-know-what…
- The Guardian reboots ye olde Mogul tale used by the Air Force to explain away the Roswell mythos.
- Newest Conservative member of the European Parliament is a UFO and parapsychology ‘expert’.
- NASA will send their Juno space probe to fly directly over Jupiter’s red spot.
- New astronomy research landed some very bad news to ET searchers.
- Finding aliens by the burrows they might have left behind.
- CNN’s list of the world’s weirdest museums include our friend Loren Coleman’s International Cryptozoology Museum (Happy Birthday, Loren!).
- My buddy David Weatherly investigates paranormal activity at the Ripley’s Believe It or Not museum.
- The hungry ghosts of the Vietnam war include the spirit of a South Korean soldier.
- Why people think they see ghosts –according to skeptic Joe Nickell, that is…
- Facebook Messiah: Meet the 69-year-old ‘celibate’ man from Brazil who claims to be the reincarnation of Christ.
- Genetically-engineered cancer treatment receives unanimous approval by FDA advisory commitee.
- Possible ‘underworld’ tunnel found beneath Teotihuacán’s pyramid of the Moon.
- Red Pill of the Day: Snortable Chocolate arrives to the US. It will blow you away!
Quote of the Day:
“Zen does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes. Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes.”