Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Just one week left ’til Paradigm!!
- Higgs finally gets his Nobel prize.
- Science finally confirms what pet owners have known all along: Dogs are people, too.
- 5 ways Monsanto wants to profit from Climate Change. Makes you wonder why Bill Hicks never mentioned them in his acts.
- By 2047 coldest years may be warmer than hottest in the past. Let’s hope that by then at least we’ll know the truth about Roswell…
- Fluorescent green UFO photographed over Whiteshill, UK [More]
- UFO video over Hong Kong captured by former TV reporter.
- Is Mothman making its rounds over Santiago, Chile?
- Is the Crosshouse at Miringa Te Kakara evidence of an advanced Paleolitic civilization?
- Wiiiilma! Most of the oldest cave paintings were done by women.
- The geographical development of World War II, in 7 minutes.
- There’s a salmonella outbreak reported in eighteen states of the US union, while the government is still shut down.
- Your taxpaying dollars at work, America: NSA’s brand-new data center in Utah is melting.
MagillaMageller gorilla: Uri wants a gorilla statue made out of spoons. Would he settle for a primal kettlebell?
- New species of owl discovered in Oman. But is this a good or a bad omen?
- The Absolute Elsewhere: A much-deserved homage to the life of Freeman Dyson, who this year turns 90.
- Red Pill of the Day: ‘Tis what everybody wants…
Thanks to Rick & Jared.
Quote of the Day:
“A genius is someone who as a child acts like a grown-up, and as a grown-up acts like a child.”
~George Dyson, son of Freeman Dyson.