The Mayas were right: the end IS nigh.
- Welcome to the future, you lousy Meatbag: brain chips could restore lost memories.
- Controlling a drone, like a true Jedi.
- The United States of Gattaca: Supreme court dictates taking DNA samples from arrested convicts is legal.
- Say hello to the primeval primate.
- God’s match box: Life-producing phosphorus carried to Earth by meteorites.
- The Aboriginal oral traditions of Australian impact craters.
- Atlas Obscura takes us to the mythic Yonaguni monument. Natural formation, or ancient ruins? [My friend Dr. John Ward says its neither. He believes it’s a quarry].
- Chris Knowles continues explaining his Unified Weird Theory [Addenda].
- A 2010 interview with Communion director Philippe Mora.
- The Sync Book interviews the latest iteration of Jason Horsley, who explains his intention to slaughter the sacred cows of UFOlogy —baby Vegan wouldn’t like that!
- Explaining basic human ethics to an alien. Still rooting for First Contact?
- Is the Navy snooping on UFO websites?
- …That actually should be the LEAST of your worries, UFO buffs.
- Movie studio plans to comb the New Mexico desert in search of E.T. —in cartridge form.
- Reasons why faeries should be considered douchebags.
- Red Pill of the Day: The nutritious properties of semen.
Muito obrigado to Susan. Redington & Baby Vegan
Quote of the Day:
“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”