- Zahi Hawass is plotting his return.
- Japanese government denies rumors of ghosts on the prime minister’s residence –the rumors about his private Gundam, however…
- Tibetan butter sculpting: A more respected form of sacred art than mashed potatoes.
- In Siberia, they prefer the mammoth steaks are served extra-bloody.
- The 9/11 truther that had a change of heart.
- First it was Gangnam style. Then came the Harlem Shake. Now here comes… lucid dreaming?
- Plummeting Marijuana prices: A real bummer for dealers, maaan…
- 1st step for the privatization of space: kickstarting a telescope.
- Binnall of America interviews Dr. Tyler Kokjohn, on the needs to include Science into paranormal investigation.
- The aliens are coming —to the theater.
- Micah Hanks revisits the Shag Harbor incident –can’t say I blame ‘im. With a name like that, it must be a fun place to visit…
- Russian ghost ship vanishes. Environmentalists PRAY it was aliens.
- New Yorkers become Sun worshippers during Manhattanenge.
- An introduction to the UWT (Unified Weird Theory), brought to you by the Secret Sun.
- The story of SuAnne Big Crow, a basketball warrior of the Oglala nation [More] [Video].
- Red Pill of the Day: This image explains it all! [Fun fact: it also gave me inspiration for the Grimerica show artwork]
Thanks to Rick, Susan, Darren, Graham, & all the members of the Sacred Order of Lucha Libre.
Quote of the Day:
“Sometimes, it is an appropriate response to reality to go insane.”
~Phillip K. Dick