Filling in for G.C. again. This time he mentioned something about ‘trying out a new suit‘…
- Red(dit) blood on their hands: Body of student wrongly accused for the Boston bombing found.
- The REAL international conspiracy.
- The American
dreamnightmare: Social mobility is a myth.
- Hidden Experience audio conversation with Jim Marrs: conspiracies, UFOs & the occult nature of Reality.
- Fireball UFOs over Ireland.
- Anthropologists explain how to approach aliens parked on Earth orbit –Hint: bring lots of canned cat food.
- So Greer’s Atacama alien turned out to be human —that doesn’t mean it’s not a mystery.
- The origins of the Maya civilization, more enigmatic than previously thought.
- Dr. Sam Parnia: exploring the frontier between Life & Death.
- Weird Australia presents: The Coalbaggie hauntings.
- The modern sighting of… a plesiosaur?
- The tiny critter that has to cope with 7 sexes –and without resorting to colorful shirts.
- Bad news for captain Kirk: Sex in space may not be safe.
- Opening a century-old time capsule.
- The secret to longevity? First Person Shooters.
- Red Pill of the Day: If you’re gonna ride a 14-foot-tall bicycle, at least wear a god-damn helmet, bro!
Thanks to my dad, for lending me a hand with my little tax problem.
Quote of the Day:
“There’s an old saying; just because you’re paranoid, that doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you. I have my own variation: just because you’re insane that doesn’t mean that things aren’t slipping in unnoticed through dimensional gateways…”